- ABOUT US
- OUR TRAINERS
- ROOM BOOKING
- 12TH ANNIVERSARY
(Category 1 - Level 1; C1L1S0022)
Ignorance of law is not a privilege as it is no excuse for any violation. This course will equip both Real Estate Agents and Salespersons a good understanding of Law such as Criminal Law and Civil Law that will impact their business. This course will also cover Code of Ethics and Professional Client Care under the Estate Agents (Estate Agency Work) Regulations 2010 where civil and disciplinary liabilities will arise. Participants will have essential understanding of their legal liabilities and the consequences of any breaches in the Law and Estate Agent Act.
By registering, it is also deemed that you have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS For CPD Core/Non-Core And Letter of Attendance
1. Each CPD Core course comes with 2 Core Credits as approved by CEA. Non-Core course comes with Recommended 2 Non-Core points subject to Agency KEO’s approval.
2. Seats/Registrations are on a first-come-first-served basis. Offer ceases when registration is full or otherwise stated by LMA.
3. RES are expected to make the necessary arrangements and give full commitments to attending the classes.
4. The courses are non-transferable and non-refundable. Rescheduling is not allowed except on medical grounds where Medical Certificate must be provided, and subjected to availability of seats.
5. The management reserves the rights to re-schedule the course dates and/or venue. Prior notice will be given.
6. In accordance to CEA’s CPD regulations and attendance requirements, RES are to clock in a minimum of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
7. A maximum of 10 minutes grace period is allowable for latecomers.
8. During lessons, any RES who leave the class for more than 10 minutes will not be awarded CPD Points and Letter of attendance.
9. All Terms and Conditions are to be complied with. Failing which, Letter of Attendance and CPD points will not be awarded.
10. The Client agrees that all IP in the program is the sole property of LMA. The Client agrees that she/he will receive no right, title or interest of any nature of the program materials. The Client must not allow any other party to commit any forms of reproduction.
11. One “Letter of Attendance” will be issued out end of the class.
12. Please be informed that reprint of Letter of Attendance will be charged at $5.00 per piece.
Call us at 6255 6083 / 6091 or email email@example.com for any inquiries.