(Category 2 - Level 1; C2L1S0066)
The learning objectives set out in this course include the following:
1. Equip learners with essential knowledge of pre-leasing of commercial properties (with sample Agreement to Lease),
2. Equip learners with essential know-how of commercial leasing procedures (including Letter of Intent and Letter of Offer) which are different from residential leasing;
3. Appreciate the technical details of fixtures commonly dealt with in commercial leasing, such as floor load, vibration criteria etc;
4. Equip learners with the basic understanding of Stamp Duty and Goods and Services Tax (GST) that may be chargeable in some commercial leasing transactions.
At the end of the training, the learners will be able to confidently differentiate between residential and commercial leasing and carry out their duties competently.
By registering, it is also deemed that you have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS For CPD Core/Non-Core And Letter of Attendance
1. Each CPD Core course comes with 2 Core Credits as approved by CEA. Non-Core course comes with Recommended 2 Non-Core points subject to Agency KEO’s approval.
2. Seats/Registrations are on a first-come-first-served basis. Offer ceases when registration is full or otherwise stated by LMA.
3. RES are expected to make the necessary arrangements and give full commitments to attending the classes.
4. The courses are non-transferable and non-refundable. Rescheduling is not allowed except on medical grounds where Medical Certificate must be provided, and subjected to availability of seats.
5. The management reserves the rights to re-schedule the course dates and/or venue. Prior notice will be given.
6. In accordance to CEA’s CPD regulations and attendance requirements, RES are to clock in a minimum of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
7. A maximum of 10 minutes grace period is allowable for latecomers.
8. During lessons, any RES who leave the class for more than 10 minutes will not be awarded CPD Points and Letter of attendance.
9. All Terms and Conditions are to be complied with. Failing which, Letter of Attendance and CPD points will not be awarded.
10. The Client agrees that all IP in the program is the sole property of LMA. The Client agrees that she/he will receive no right, title or interest of any nature of the program materials. The Client must not allow any other party to commit any forms of reproduction.
11. One “Letter of Attendance” will be issued out end of the class.
12. Please be informed that reprint of Letter of Attendance will be charged at $5.00 per piece.
Call us at 6255 6083 / 6091 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries