C2: Understanding Policies and Procedures Pertaining to Private Residential New Project Launches
CPD Points : 2 Core Points
VENUE: Blk 190 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, #02-510 S(310190)
The learner will have the fundamental knowledge required to perform a Private residential new launch project transaction.
• Identify the people involve in a new launch project transactions
• Understand the new launch project processes and procedures
• Understand the types of paperwork encompasses
• Understand the common problems and how to avoid it
By registering, it is also deemed that you have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS For CPD Core Registration And Issuance of Letter of Attendance
1. Each CPD Core course comes with 2 Core Credits as approved by CEA.
2. Seats/Registrations are on a first-come-first-served basis. Offer ceases when registration is full or otherwise stated by LMA.
3. RES are expected to make the necessary arrangements and give full commitments to attending the classes.
4. The courses are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE. RESCHEDULING IS NOT ALLOWED.
5. The management reserves the rights to re-schedule the course dates and/or venue. Prior notice will be given.
6. In accordance to CEA’s CPD regulations and attendance requirements, RES are to clock in a minimum of 2 hours and 30 minutes of training hours.
7. A maximum of 10 minutes grace period is allowable for latecomers.
8. During lessons, any RES who leave the class for more than 10 minutes will not be awarded CPD Points and Letter of attendance.
9. All Terms and Conditions are to be complied with. Failing which, Letter of Attendance and CPD points will not be awarded.
10. The Client agrees that all IP in the program is the sole property of LMA. The Client agrees that she/he will receive no right, title or interest of any nature of the program materials. The Client must not allow any other party to commit any forms of reproduction.
11. One “Letter of Attendance” will be issued out end of the class.
12. Please be informed that reprint of Letter of Attendance will be charged at $5.00 per piece.
Call us at 6255 6091 / 6083 or email email@example.com for any inquiries.