- ABOUT US
- OUR TRAINERS
- ROOM BOOKING
- 12TH ANNIVERSARY
(Category 2 – Level 1; C2L1S0318)
RES needs to have fundamental knowledge of shophouses types as well as knowledge of rules governing its permissible uses. As shophouses are usually occupied by business owners, it is important for RES to be able to provide professional advice of their allowable usage type as well as adhering to conservation guidelines. Advertisement of RES should be accurate representation of the shophouse's permissible use to avoid misrepresentation. This CPD course aims to educate RES of the various types of shophouses in Singapore as well as their permissible use.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
1. Clearly define what are the various types of shophouses in Singapore
2. Identify the various zoning of shophouses
3. Understand the permissible uses of the various types of shophouses in Singapore
4. Accurate description of allowable uses in advertisement to comply with permissible uses
By registering, it is also deemed that you have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS For CPD Core/Non-Core And Letter of Attendance
1. Each CPD Core course comes with 2 Core Credits as approved by CEA. Non-Core course comes with Recommended 2 Non-Core points subject to Agency KEO’s approval.
2. Seats/Registrations are on a first-come-first-served basis. Offer ceases when registration is full or otherwise stated by LMA.
3. RES are expected to make the necessary arrangements and give full commitments to attending the classes.
4. The courses are non-transferable and non-refundable. Rescheduling is not allowed except on medical grounds where Medical Certificate must be provided, and subjected to availability of seats.
5. The management reserves the rights to re-schedule the course dates and/or venue. Prior notice will be given.
6. In accordance to CEA’s CPD regulations and attendance requirements, RES are to clock in a minimum of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
7. A maximum of 10 minutes grace period is allowable for latecomers.
8. During lessons, any RES who leave the class for more than 10 minutes will not be awarded CPD Points and Letter of attendance.
9. All Terms and Conditions are to be complied with. Failing which, Letter of Attendance and CPD points will not be awarded.
10. The Client agrees that all IP in the program is the sole property of LMA. The Client agrees that she/he will receive no right, title or interest of any nature of the program materials. The Client must not allow any other party to commit any forms of reproduction.
11. One “Letter of Attendance” will be issued out end of the class.
12. Please be informed that reprint of Letter of Attendance will be charged at $5.00 per piece.
Call us at 6255 6083 / 6091 or email email@example.com for any inquiries.