This workshop seeks to achieve the following objectives for Real Estate Salespersons who hold supervisory / managerial position:
It is hoped that by way of group discussions, exchanges of personal views, and ultimately, reflection on one’s own conducts, the learners will recognise the need to maintain a positive mindset towards a more proactive and holistic Customer Service Program guided by the PSM.
This workshop employs the highly reflective way of learning by getting the participants to discuss case scenarios, point out mistakes, offer solutions, provide their views, and even debate the ‘rights and wrong’ way of carrying out their real estate agency business.
By registering, it is also deemed that you have agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS For CPD Core Registration And Issuance of Letter of Attendance
1. Each CPD Core course comes with 2 Core Credits as approved by CEA.
2. Seats/Registrations are on a first-come-first-served basis. Offer ceases when registration is full or otherwise stated by LMA.
3. RES are expected to make the necessary arrangements and give full commitments to attending the classes.
4. The courses are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE. RESCHEDULING IS NOT ALLOWED.
5. The management reserves the rights to re-schedule the course dates and/or venue. Prior notice will be given.
6. In accordance to CEA’s CPD regulations and attendance requirements, RES are to clock in a minimum of 2 hours and 30 minutes of training hours.
7. A maximum of 10 minutes grace period is allowable for latecomers.
8. During lessons, any RES who leave the class for more than 10 minutes will not be awarded CPD Points and Letter of attendance.
9. All Terms and Conditions are to be complied with. Failing which, Letter of Attendance and CPD points will not be awarded.
10. The Client agrees that all IP in the program is the sole property of LMA. The Client agrees that she/he will receive no right, title or interest of any nature of the program materials. The Client must not allow any other party to commit any forms of reproduction.
11. One “Letter of Attendance” will be issued out end of the class.
12. Please be informed that reprint of Letter of Attendance will be charged at $5.00 per piece.
Call us at 6255 6091 / 6083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.